Fry Type Extruders > Model 850F Rotary Head Extruder
Video Clip shows our 850F in action!
- Painted Mild Steel
- Mild Steel Painted Belt Guard
- Stainless Steel Hopper
- Stainless Steel Guard at Product Discharge
- Painted Castings
Product #: EXTR-850F
850F ROTARY HEAD SNACK EXTRUDERProduces 440 lbs. (200 kg/hr) of Unfried Crunchy Collets
The originators and innovators of extrusion technology since 1933 are proud to introduce the 850F Rotary Head Extruder. This extruder forms the highest quality extruded collets from corn, rice, lentils peas and potato.
- Designed for Large Capacity Output
- Gravity Feed Hopper with Vibrator for Metered Flow of Raw Materials
- Quiet Direct Drive
- Speed Control of the Feed Screw via the Inverter
- Motors are efficient Inverter Duty
- Inverter Supplied with Extruder
- Manual Head Gap Controlled by Mechanical Ratchet
- Table Slides Rack via Hand Crank for Easy Adjustment of Feed Screw and Access to Extruder Components
Every machine American Extrusion sells is backed by our legendary commitment to quality and customer support. If you're new to the industry, we can provide you with a 100% turn-key service that includes recipes, training, and more. To request a quotation, just click on the button below or call Rick Warner, Director of Sales, today at +1 (815) 624-6616 USA.